Saturday, September 13, 2014

Men in Celine

 I applaud men who step out of the normal to take things to a higher level. Not everyone would take this lux Celine bag in the streets just because it’s not manly or too gay at that. But when you see men take their style game up, it breaks down the walls of mens fashion. Rather than just the predictable.

This fashion forward thinking man, carries a Celine Phantom bag in canvas. Love the colours! You can go to the gym with or go for a shopping afterwards.


This is my ultimate goal, to have my own Celine Mini Luggage. Preferably, the pebbled black one. I love basics. You can just do anything with it. But everything comes with a price of course which is just beyond my bank or most of us. I know this is too much but it’s not impossible. Right? It’s good to have something that you look forward to. Love love love it! I will work hard for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny