Sunday, September 14, 2014

I am Blessed.

Looking back last year at this time, I stepped foot into a foreign shore not just another land but a first world country, Australia. I never knew what sort of life I will be experiencing here. Now, looking forward from that time I have taken huge steps to get to where I am now. Though uncertainty still lingers, I can say that I am on the luckier player of the cards. Quite so often, I tend to compare myself to others but doing that would be so futile. We can never have the same fate or life. We can only have what we have for now. Be satisfied with it.

My heart swells with gratitude with all the people who have helped me pave way for my settlement here. It is an immense journey of being able to get on your knees from being dependent from your parents all my 27 years.  Especially when there are a lot of people who are so eager in lending their kind hands to a needy like you. I have yet to know my fate here. Whilst waiting I am industriously working my all to be self-sufficient.

 Beyond happiness is what I feel right now. It maybe because I have gone a long way since I got here but more than that is because I keep myself grounded and with content in my heart.  I am proud of my self. I might be just lucky but I believe that I am more blessed most definitely because God never fails. I can never have everything that I want for sure. I just remind myself everyday that not so long ago I wished to be in this place and now I am here is now a reality. As they say, count your blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny