Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Salvation Army Haul

My latest Thrifting Chronicle article!

From my latest thrift haul, I got these awesome goods. Salvos is an opportunity shop that sells all sorts of goods from home furnishings, utensils, and down to my favourite section the clothes! There are amazing things in there you just have to keep your eyes wide open and be open minded. You will surely have a great time shopping.

This first item is a tuxedo-like blazer tailor made from ASOS. At first it didn’t really struck me really but when I tried it on, it sure did fitted me like a glove. Though there was a little fit issue on my arms but it’s Still a Steal! Gladly got a good item that will surely last. That will give me a run for my money.



Sorry I am so fatty now! hahaha.


Meanwhile my second steal was this belt. It really looks cool. It has this old, rugged look which makes me really want it.


Lastly, this geometrically printed shirt is relatively simple and the fit was good on me. Just right for scorching summer heat here down under. I got these for half the price so yes! Such a steal!!


I didn’t include the prices because I might get smacked down by my Mom. Hahaha. Love you Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny