Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Twin Towers of Fun

 When travelling it is essential to have a decent place to stay in after being on your feet in exploring the city. The Grid 19 Hotel was the best hotel. The price is good for a pretty awesome stay! I love the look and ambiance of it. It is not the fancy ones which you get intimidated by. I highly recommend this and I would want to stay in this hotel in the future.


Trying to be a VJ. Lol They surely have a great interior decorator and an awesome architect! I love every detail this common area has.


The room. Modern and sophisticated. 5 stars for me.


Who would not get a selfie at the mirror?





They even have a free computer area with fine gadgets like tablets and PCs.  Plus this pool table.



The Legit Model, Gwen Gamboa!

 Ain’t ready to be a model. Lol

Of course, you gotta taste their food.  Their version of Halo-halo!



At the Pavilion.

With our swollen feet making our way to the Walking Street. I should’ve brought my slippers!

The Majestic Twin Towers, The Petronas Towers.


And I won’t let it pass an opportunity for an #OOTD! 

I am wearing a epauletted black shirt from H&M. 
Thrifted sleeveless shirt.
Shorts from Cotton On.
Thrifted boat shoes.
Bag from Sirrico.





 After this trip, I discovered a new passion. Traveling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny