Monday, October 28, 2013

It’s Payback Time!

After a hell I’ve been through in school, finally I had that time to get back to mysanity. Yesterday, I attended Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter World Tour Concert which was a last minute thing that I didn’t know will come. Ate Tine and Kuya Dong gave this to me as a present for my birthday! So lucky to have these kind of people. That I there is still good coming out of this trials I have gone through. No pain. No gain?

The venue was jampacked! It was such a surreal experience. I was on my feet busting a move to the beat of Beyonce’s hits. The crowd went berserk! Oh I just can’t believe I was even there at that moment. Craziest night ever!!!








Truly, she is a total performer. The real deal! Thank you B. for making us get on our feet and rave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny