Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Elmo’s Fire






I do hope that what happened this day will turn out so well. Hopefully that is! We fought for so so long and this time we are looking positively into having a resolution to an epic battle for our rights. No one can bring you down unless you permit them to. Go, speak and stand up.

♛ AUK ♛

I love this street casual ensemble. Finally, I got the chance to wear this fun cutesy Elmo T-shirt that I bought from a thrift store. I used the t-shirt the centre of the ensemble. And because I don’t want to look so serious that’s why I injected a little fun into the whole outfit. The pinstriped muted blue top shirt was from Uniqlo. I paired this with a wool shorts perfect for a hot weather. For the bottoms, I put on my favourite oxford flats that squeezed in some preppy.

Don’t forget to hype this look on LookBook! Click here LookBook.nu/knyfortaleza

Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.

♛ AUK ♛

1 comment:

  1. U truly generated a number of wonderful items with ur blog post, “Elmo’s Fire | Anything Under Kenny”.

    I may possibly be coming back to ur web-site soon
    enough. Thanks -Leonie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny