Sunday, December 9, 2012

Out and about




Sauntering the mall, I took the chance for a close-up. Yearly, SM malls comes up with different themes and this year they have Christmas village/Candyland that kids and kids at heart would really enjoy. I was really in a hunt for something that I don't know (crazy) but that will surprise me.

DIY PART: I was sporting a checkered shirt.  The shirt was from a thrift store that I bought for 200 Pesos. It was hanging inside my closet for a while and I haven't wore it for a long time so I thought of deconstructing it.  So there is really no pressure of making it look good right away. Voila, it looks even more wearable.  When I cut the sleeves, I gave a few centimeters allowance to allow clean finish look but later I have decided to leave it as it is for a more raw and undone look.

Comments? Suggestions? Drop them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny